Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

When you know what the perfect thing would be, you HAVE to find it!

I've been going crazy trying to find this one specific fabric for a quilt I'm doing. It's DANG cute and my favourite one in the collect, but apparently I was in dream land when they actually came out last year, so it's SUPER hard to find. Web searches mostly came up with people on forums asking where on earth to find it. I was ready to throw in the towel and find a replacement, but I JUST found a little etsy shop that had not only THE fabric, but a few of the others that I was hoping to find too.
Jackpot!
Sure, you might get stuff on sale if you wait-- or you might not be able to get it at all! It's a gamble!
It was the second one from the top, in case you're wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment